Thursday, January 8, 2009

meeting my spirit guide

In 2001, I also started to learn how to meditate. I took lots of hot baths to relieve the stress from school and to get warm from the bitter winters where my school was located. (I am temperature sensitive and get cold very easily.) I spontaneously met one of my spirit guides while getting really relaxed in one of these hot baths. I sensed that someone was in the room and then asked with my mind who was there. He telepathically told me who he was and of the times in my life that he was there for me one of them being during those dark months following the rape. Some of the life events I had forgotten about. I asked him about my future with my current boyfriend. He lightheartedly replied, “You know I can’t tell you that.” And I knew he was right that if I new the future, then I wouldn’t endure the hard lessons ahead. I immediately wrote this event in my journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment