Thursday, January 29, 2009

Last Day of Seminar Monday December 8th Level 2

Today I started to get frustrated because I knew other people were experiencing altered states of reality and having hallucinations I was still just seeing things with my minds eye. With one lady I was working on I was expressing this frustration. She was a hypnotherapist from Bellvue. I told her I could see a gold lining around her and that lining became gold thread that came from a spool on her shoulder. I pulled it out and a little kitten on the floor was playing with the thread. Then I got the idea to make her a sewing machine. I put the spool on the top of the machine (her shoulder) pulled it down, wound up the bobbin and pressed on the peddle. I sewed her a patchwork quilt made of gold, silver, violet purple, and indigo blue fabric. Then the quilt became a kite which I was holding with the gold thread. The kitten continued to play with the kite string on the floor. I didn't want to let it go, but then she suggested I let it go and then it flew off beyond the atmopsphere and smacked into a space ship. The space men took the kite inside their ship and took it with them to the Pleidaes. Dr. Bartlett was starting to talk again so we quickly had to end our session and I dropped the kite back through a worm hole it landed with a thunk and I gave it back to her. She said, "And you think you can't see." She also had me practice stepping outside of a box that had formed. I could feel my way in the box and was busting my way loose from it. A lady walked past and she could sense something expanded beyond us as she worked her way around the box.

My issue of trust was triggered when we learned about windows. The basic concept was that if you can open the window that's a yes and if you can't open it that's a no. I couldn't feel the stuck feeling of hitting a window very well at all. This took me back to a time when I trusted God and felt strongly that this was what I should be doing and then I ended up having the most traumatic experience of my life. I didn't feel like practicing on anyone and the crowds felt too overwhelming so I wandered out into the hallway, sat down, and leaned against a wall. I just wanted to cry. Then out of the corner of my eye this guy approached, Thomas, from Napa, CA. I had worked on him before and then I talked to him briefly outside in the atrium. He touched my shoulder gently and it felt really comforting. He told me to just welcome the emotion and tears started to roll down my cheeks. My heart chakra really ached and I almost wanted to reach up and touch it myself when I peeked my eyes open and noticed that he was working on my heart from a distance. He intuited where I needed his hand to go. I kept taking deep breaths and in less than five minutes I was starting to feel better. Then he said to me, "The dolphins really like you. They want you to come out and play." And at this I started to chuckle and then I saw a vision of two dolphins and I in the ocean playing and splashing with them and their smiley faces and twinkly eyes. Thomas seemed to be going for a ride with me as he started to giggle with glee and get overwhelmed by the dolphins and they're playfulness. "they want me to race with them," he said. Then the music started signaling that it was time to come back. He helped me up and I thanked him. "Come on, come on, now touch me babe, can't you see that I am not afraid..." were Jim Morrisons' lyrics. I danced and flew through the air blowing away any remaining emotional dust. In such a brief period I went from sad to happy.

I could hardly pay attention to the final "lecture" from Dr. Bartlett. I was so fried and so glad that today was the last day. I did notice the bladder meter this time go to red and then immediately afterward he had us take a break. He didn't even mention or remind us of the bladder meter it just appeared briefly.

Karis and I practiced making modules on each other. Mine was filled with enough money to make all my dreams come true among other things. When she put it in me, I felt high as a kite and my body started to stir in circles to the left from my hips. Karis filled her module and frequency 18 lifted up my arm and I had this feeling that my hand was going to go right through her, but instead it hit up against her chest. We gave each other a hug and we both went to our heart centers and I could feel our bodies shifting and relaxing down, melting into each other and we both started to laugh ecstatically.

In the end no instant healings occurred on me, instead I left with a feeling of curiosity, "I wonder how this is going to continue to change?"

No comments:

Post a Comment