Thursday, January 29, 2009

Matrix Miracle with my computer - Tuesday January 13th 2009

Below is a letter I wrote to the people at Matrix Energetics:

Hey Cece,

My computer was having problems. Every time I booted it, it would say, "OPERATING SYSTEM CAN NOT BE FOUND". After rebooting it four times I got fed up and 2-pointed it and it would work. I did this for a few days. Finally it got to the point where I could not get into it even after 2-pointing, time traveling, and putting it in an alternate reality. I thought, "Oh great I can't afford another computer right now." But a funny thing happened. That night my computer got stolen out of my car in my quiet little neighborhood. Now my renters insurance will cover it which means that Matrix Energetics worked because since it couldn't fix it, it just gave me a new computer all together. You're welcome to share this story with other EMer's. And could you do me a favor and mail me copies of the Matrix Manuals Level 1 & 2 they were inside my computer bag which was stolen along with the computer. Thanks a bunch,

Cheers!

Solstice

No comments:

Post a Comment