Thursday, January 29, 2009

2nd Day of Seminar - Saturday December 6th 2008

Dr. Bartlett called a whole bunch of people up from the audience and lined them up like dominoes. When he was making a final adjustment on the group I found myself caught up in the energy of it and just started spontaneously laughing ecstatically in my seat. He told us to make a bladder meter and when the knob reached red he'd send us all on a break. I tried to pay attention and didn't notice it go to red when we broke for a bathroom break. I walked out into the hallway in a drunken state swaying and flopping my arms as I walked. I decided to go to the lesser known ladies room in hopes of there being a shorter line. When low and behold I stumbled upon Dr. Bartlett working his magic on a 29-year-old woman in a wheel chair. My mind just couldn't compute what was happening, but I just sat there in a dazed and confused state my fingers in my mouth feeling very silly and blissed out. He worked her skinny legs and feet and adjusted her to the point where eventually he could move her whole leg up over her torso and around her head. The reactions of the woman and her mother who was kneeling on the floor next to her just brought me to tears. When the show was over I had to attempt to go to the bathroom in this state of mind. I couldn't stand up straight and fell against the wall while I attempted to wash my hands.

We watched Dr. Bartlett bring up person after person up to the stage and each time the person would fall over or react in some other rediculous way. I still couldn't really understand how he was doing it especially when he kept saying I'm not doing anything. I just made up this tool to give to the ego so it can feel like it is doing something. After his long scientific explanation I finally figured out that what he was doing was getting the conscious minds of a large group of people so use to observing such a phenomena that it would become normal to us. At one point he said, "Boy it's hot in here. Does anyone else thing it's hot in here?" Then with a flick of his fingers it suddenly became cooler in the room and I could feel a cool breeze rushing down on to me. Magic.

Finally by the end of the day it was our turn to do what he could do. I tried it out on Karis. I first noticed two points on her body put my hands there then I imagined that I was flying through the air riding on the back of a beluga whale. This took my mind off of doing anything sufficiently enough that sure enough Karis's body weakened where I put my hand. I moved immediately on to the next person no stopping to figure out what I just did. I repeated this on five other people to the point where I came to the conclusion that "I can do nothing!" One lady I was working on bent over and I touched the top of her head (my first point) and then noticed a point just beyond her tail bone and when I connected it and collapsed the wave it pulled me off in that direction towards it. This same lady worked on me and seemed to be touching points on me that were directly related to issues I wanted to work on.

Then we practiced the time travel tool. Two different people who worked on me both ended up making me completely collapse at age 19 a very significant year for me and this was validation that the time travel thing works. One lady from San Diego was so good she was getting me to collapse all over the place to the point where I had to sit down. Afterwards I found myself still in my drunken state downing several glasses of water. I can't remember what I asked one of the facilitators as I was about to leave, but she said the most profound thing I heard from the entire seminar. She said to "notice what is different even if it's just a slight change and then as you pay attention to that it will expand out from there." At that moment, I realized where I had erred in the past with all my other approaches to healing. When I got a chiropractic treatment for me back, for example, I would keep checking to see if it wasn't hurting anymore. In other words, I kept noticing what was the same instead of what was different.

I drove home and told Rowan all about my experiences. I felt so ecstatic and floaty while driving I thought I would have so much energy to get stuff done that night. As soon as I arrived home, I flopped down on to the bed and didn't want to get up for the rest of the evening. My body felt so floppy and when Brian brought me dinner I didn't even want to sit up to eat it. I just ate it laying down and at 7pm I fell promptly to sleep and didn't wake up again until 6am the next morning. I recall one very vivid sexual dream where I was a man who had met a young woman with long flowing raven black hair who was very innocent sexually. So as a man I was teaching her and was patient with her and would allow to do only what she was comfortable with and letting her know what I would like to do next instead of surprising her with something she wasn't comfortable with. Then an older man who reminded me of James Garner walked into the room with only his boxers on and wanted to make it a three some. I got rid of him right away. The sexual experience didn't go very far (I still had my boxers on). All she had to do was to start licking on my lower belly and my nipples and I was so overcome with passion and ecstasy that I woke up from the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment