Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Day After the Matrix Seminar - Tuesday December 9th

I woke up feeling absolutely tired and I had to leave for work at 10am. I finally pried my body up off the bed and wondered how I was going to get it to wake up. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and noticed some points, went into my heart center, and my body collapsed at that. Hey it still works and on myself too. I decided to take some time and go soak in the hot tub at Brian's apartment complex. For some reason the key card didn't open the gate. I desperately needed a soak so I climbed the fence and got in that way. I took my glasses off and stared beyond the pansies in the flower pot above the spa. I was hoping to see some fairies. Then I practiced two pointing and sure enough my body would collapse down in the hot tub.

dreaded going to work and I had to console my inner child, "I know you don't want to go to work, but unfortunately you have to go. There's no way out of this." As I walked back to the apartment, I heard my phone beep. I don't know why I didn't hear it ring at the spa. My first thought was to wait and check my message after I was in the car on my way to work. I was running late. My second thought was that it was probably my client telling me I didn't need to come in today and pay me anyways for my time. I went ahead and checked it and my second thought was correct. Yippie! I was so relieved that the Universe had supported me in my need to rest that day. I walked to the library to watch a movie there and forgot that Brian's library doesn't open until 11am and it was 10:30. So I walked back to the apartment, had some lunch, and went back to sleep until 3:30pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment