Thursday, January 8, 2009

Found new techniques for coping with school

I started college in the Fall of 2000. This time armed with a whole new approach. I had my depression mostly under control without drugs and I had a new game plan for handling my lack of focus and I found more ways for me to learn the way I learn within the current learning system. Part of that game plan was to take less class hours because my anxiety would flare up if I got bombarded with too many deadlines avoiding the reasons why I ended up dropping out the last time I was in school. I also found some funding that made it possible for me to not have to work while going to school. By the end of the five years I had mastered the art of going to college and how to create my life the way I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment