Thursday, January 29, 2009

3rd Day of Matrix Seminar - Sunday December 7th 2008

Today we worked with archetypes. The first lady I practiced with wanted me to practice using parallel realities. So she said say for example I have a problem with this knee. Well I found that instead of thinking to use parallel realities I got a vision of a 2x4 board. Then I thought oh I'll make a splint with it and straighten the knee out. Instead of validating the fact that I had managed to come up with the board thing she was like, "but you didn't use the parallel reality." She didn't seem to understand that that was not what came in at the moment. I seem to be really comfortable figuring out if I should use a frequency, parallel reality, time travel, or archetype. One lady I worked on I saw a big red heart on her chest, then I saw an arrow going through it. My initial reaction to seeing this was to judge and I wondered why I had imagined stabbing her with this arrow then I let that judgement go and asked what am I to do with this? Oh, pull it out. Then I suchered up the remaining slit in the heart, poured hydrogen peroxide over the stitches and let that sizzle for awhile until the hole was completely clear and repaired. The next woman collapsed to the ground into child's pose and then I thought to draw a goddess spiral on the backside of her heart chakra I explained to her what I was doing and she said, "Give it to me." and with that I just started laughing hysterically. She wanted to know what made me laugh afterwards and I told her nothing really. It was just a feeling that overcame me. She said I was the only one so far who had made her collapse like that. The next guy turned up some frequency so high that I laughed harder than I think I ever laughed in my life. It was so intense I wanted him to stop. Then I did the guy and I noticed his belly sticking out and I got an image of a can of Coors. "What do I do with this?" Oh, put it in the fridge. Now what? Shrink the fridge down and out of existance." At the moment the fridge zapped out the guys body slumped over. I practiced on another lady while we were standing in line in the ladies room. She told me that she was having some difficulty with her shoulder. I noticed some stars on her necklace which lead me in a rocket ship to Sirius where I met a mermaid. At this point the line got to where we had to split up into the bathroom stalls. She said to ask the Mermaid what I should do? Okay. So as I sat on the toilet the mermaid told me to pull a gold chain out of her mouth. So I pulled and pulled and then I noticed a big ball like a prisoner's chain at the end on the floor where the chain was coiling. "Now what should I do?" Oh, throw it down a big drain just like what Superman did with the chain of kryptonite around his neck. I told her what I did while we washed our hands. She said her shoulder felt a little bit better.

Throughout the whole seminar other than making people collapse I didn't feel like I had experienced anything that I hadn't experienced before. I felt like the people I was working on were getting a more profound experience than me. I wondered if maybe I had gotten my vibration so high that what they were experiencing as profound seemed normal to me. I talked to a facilitator about this. She had me two-point myself and turn up the intensity of the experience. It didn't seem to be working, but I decided to let it integrate overnight and see what happened the next day. I wasn't quite as tired and was able to get a few things done that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment