Thursday, January 29, 2009

2nd Day After Matrix Seminar -

I awoke this morning so wanting to do nothing again. I still felt tired. I couldn't not bring myself to write, or clean or any number of things that I was now behind on because I was in NY for a week and then went to this seminar. I was suppose to meet a friend to talk that morning and I really didn't want to leave the house. I called him and it turned out he had sent me an email telling me he couldn't get together until this afternoon. Well I had already made plans to do a rebirthing session over in Seattle this afternoon. So we had to reschedule. Okay I'm off the hook. So I took a hot bath and put lavender, and crystals as well as Epson salts in the tub. I did the two point thing again and my right hand was directed to draw a giant spiral in the air where I then reached in and pulled out a chunk of information and then my hand moved of its own accord as to where the information should be inserted in my body. Then I two pointed my knee and sure enough it seemed to ease the pain to where I could sit in easy pose. I kept reworking different points on it until it was completely comfortable. Then I two pointed my jaw (I have TMJ off and on) and afterwards massaged it and there weren't any tender spots. I did this on all the areas of my body that I noticed were uncomfortable. "It works, yeah." I finally made my body drive into town to prepare for my journey to Seattle. On the way I felt a pressure sensation on my head and third eye. I sat amused and observing it and then the feeling progressed to where my lips smiled in a drunk fashion and then for no particular reason I just burst out laughing so hard my stomach muscles started to ache. I floated to the library and felt a slight blissed out feeling not as strong as at the Seminar. I realized that I really didn't want to go to Seattle, but I felt obligated because we had made these plans so far in advance. Somehow I didn't get his email with his new number and wasn't able to contact him in time before the last ferry that would get me there in time. Today was just one of those days where I didn't want to talk to anyone or do anything. Very frustating when you have stuff to do. I wondered if the tiredness had to do with feeling so overwhelmed with things to get done and not knowing where to start and thus not starting anything at all or if I was simply still recovering from the seminar. Okay so I'm off the hook again today. I sat in easy pose on my chair at the library and my knee was a little uncomfortable so I reworked it again and it was comfortable again.

No comments:

Post a Comment